This comprises of two sub categories: Client Solution and Data Center Computer Solution.
End User Computing: We provide various approaches to computing that will better integrate end users into the computing environment. Relying on our support structure, you have the capacity of you running Windows desktops and applications from any location, scale quickly to meet changing business needs and safeguard sensitive corporate resources
Enterprise Mobility: Business Mobility allows users access to any application from any device and provides lines of business with the power to innovate. It is built on a mobile-cloud architecture that centralizes core services, simplifies management, and meets both user and business expectations.
Infrastructure as a Service: We provide computer resources through the internet or on premises without upfront investment in hardware.
Virtualization: Virtualization solutions will help you reduce your running costs by consolidating more workloads on fewer servers.
Cloud: Our cloud services will Increase your IT agility and flexibility across on-premises and cloud resources, leveraging on virtualization solutions.
Our solutions includes:
1. Investment optimization for improved ROI (return on investment)
2. Reduced cost of ownership
3. Simplified IT management
4. Ease of solution scale and IT flexibility
CWG’s capacity to offer the solution
1. We have a pool of skilled and experienced personnel.
2. Excellent support coverage
3. Over two decades of experience in the provision of business enabling IT solutions
4. Established partnership relationship with leading global ICT players
5. Excellent track record in service delivery
Benefits to the customers
1. Efficient service delivery
2. Access to 24/7 support services
3. Reduced cost of doing business
Standard Chartered Bank, Nigeria
StanbicIBTC Bank, Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria
Addax Petroleum, Nigeria
Lagos Business School, Nigeria
Ghana Commercial Bank, Ghana
Target Market (all sectors)
6. Oil and Gas